Round Trip Transatlantic Cruises 2013
A full selection of all round trip Transatlantic cruises for 2013. All Atlantic Ocean crossings are really unique, but Transatlantic round trip cruises are the most special of all. Most of them are operated with departures from UK, the majority with embarkation-disembarkation in Southampton (London) England, while some depart from Germany (hamburg and Bremerhaven).
Round trip Transatlantic cruises from Florida. A Transatlantic round trip cruise sometimes may start its remarkable itinerary even from the always sunny Florida in the US. But these most special offers sound more like “round trip Transatlantic Mediterranean cruise” deals - a ”trade mark” of the Holland America Line, with the ms Maasdam ship departing from Fort Lauderdale on a very long and super exciting round-trip crossing, combined with calling on the best Mediterranean cruise ports, with destinations, like the Canary Islands, Morocco, the best of Spain and Italy, and on the way back to Florida – visiting the exclusively private island in the Bahamas – the famous Half Moon Cay fun island.
Round trip Transatlantic cruises from New York and Southampton. Of course, the best option and the most sure way to find and book a round-trip voyage are the Cunard round-trip Transatlantic crossings by the Queen Mary 2 liner, regularly crossing the Atlantic Ocean on its 7 and 9 day itineraries (between New York, Southampton and Hamburg), and also combining these itineraries with some exotic destinations, thus offering longer (up to 30 days) sailings with roundtrip departures, respectively from USA, UK or Germany. The list with the “specials” includes the Fjords of Norway and the British Isles (in Europe) and in North America – the Canada’s New England Fall Foliage miracle and the Caribbean, visiting some of its best islands.
Our complete list of round-trip Transatlantic cruises 2013 contains all selections by month and year, with names of ships, departure dates and ports, and concise info on the itineraries. For more detailed itinerary information (ports of call) go to the month of your choice (the Transatlantic cruise ship schedule at page right). And here’s the list:
- ms Marco Polo (January 3, Southampton) 42-night from UK to South America and Caribbean.
- Boudicca (January 5, Portsmouth (England) 35-night roundtrip to Caribbean and South America).
- Saga Sapphire (January 21, Southampton) 35-night UK to Caribbean,
- P&O Oceana (January 2, Southampton) 35-night UK to Caribbean
- P&O Oriana (January 6, Southampton) 24-night UK to Caribbean.
- (Cruise & Maritime) Ocean Countess (February 15, from England (Bristol) 28-night UK to Caribbean.
- (Fred Olsen) Black Watch (March 31, Southampton) 26-night UK to Caribbean,
- P&O Arcadia (April 14, Southampton) 24-night UK to Caribbean.
MAY 2013 (Queen Mary 2)
- May 3, 29-night from New York (with Scotland, Ireland, England, Norway Fjords
- May 10, 15-night from Southampton (with UK and Norway)
- May 23, 18-night from Hamburg.
- May 25, 14-night from Southampton.
JUNE 2013 (Queen Mary 2)
- June 1, 30-night from New York (with Arctic Norway)
- June 24, 19-night from Southampton.
- (Holland America) ms Veendam - July 13, 35-day from Boston MA (with Canada and the Mediterranean).
- Queen Mary 2
- July 6, 21-night from New York (with the Norwegian Fjords)
- July 27, 19-night from New York City (with Belgium and Channel Islands.
- Queen Mary 2
- August 8, 14-night from Southampton
- August 15, 26-night from New York (Norway Fjords)
- August 31, 31-night from Hamburg (with Norway).
- ms Amadea (August 12, from Europe) 25-day departing from from Bremerhaven (Germany) to UK Canada, Iceland , and disembarkation in Thorshavn (Faroe Islands).
- Queen Mary 2
- September 2, 27-night from Southampton (visiting Canada)
- September 22, 23-night from New York (with Denmark and Norway (Oslo).
- (Phoenix Reisen) ms Amadea (September 12, from Europe) 25-day departing from Germany (Bremerhaven) (with England, Canada, and Iceland, disembarkation in Thorshavn (Faroe Islands)
- P&O Aurora (September 3, Southampton) 25-night UK to USA and Canada.
- Queen Mary 2
- October 6, 31-night from Hamburg (with USA and Canada)
- October 8, 27-night from Southampton
- October 27, 23-night from New York (with Norway (Oslo).
- P&O Aurora,(2013, October 12) 24-night Southampton to Caribbean.
- Queen May 2
- 2013 (November 12) 14-night from Southampton.
- ms Balmoral (2013, November 11) 32-night Southampton to Caribbean.
- Marco Polo (2013, November 3) 28-night round-trip Bristol (England) to Caribbean.
- P&O Adonia, (Southampton to Caribbean) 2013 (November 22, 28-night).
- Queen Mary 2 from Southampton to Caribbean - 2013 (December 15, 26-night).
- ms Black Watch (Southampton, UK, to Caribbean) - 2013 (December 20, 25-night).
- Saga Ruby (2013, December 7) 31-night Southampton - Caribbean.
- P&O (Caribbean Cruises from Southampton UK) - Arcadia (2013, December 17, 24-night).